Try this recipe for a quick, easy and delicious meal.
- Fillet the goose breast off of the bone and butterfly it, leaving the meat connected on one side.
- Season the goose breast with salt and pepper, and marinate for at least a few hours or overnight in Worcestershire sauce and a small amount of liquid smoke.
- Remove the goose breast and place a 1-inch-by-2-inch square of Philadelphia cream cheese between the butterflied breast, and fold it over.
- Wrap the breast in bacon, using toothpicks to hold the bacon and the cream cheese together, and place the resulting wrap on a hot flaming grill for about five minutes on each side until the bacon is crispy.
- Then turn the flame down and cook for another five minutes on each side or until the middle is pink.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot. It is absolutely delicious.
JOIN THE CLUB, get unlimited access for $2.99/month
Become the most informed Sportsman you know, with a membership to the Louisiana Sportsman Magazine and LouisianaSportsman.com.