Louisiana Sportsman Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your activity, there are TWO different LOGIN accounts for this site.
If you purchased a subscription to Louisiana Sportsman and this is your first time logging in click the login button at the top right site of the sites page. It is a black button with the words “LOG IN“. If that button shows “MY ACCOUNT” then you are already logged in and have full access to all of our content.
Reading articles, if you are reading articles and see a count down overlay, then you will need to “LOG IN“
If you would like to stay logged in at all times when you log in make sure the Remember Me check box is marked, this will keep you logged in as long as you cookies are nor cleared out.
If you forgot your password click the reset password button.
If you wish to advertise your BUSINESS on our classifieds section click here.
If you are interested in using the classifieds for your personal ads follow the instructions below.
- First go to the Homepage of our website. Click the classifieds tab
- You will see a blue button in the top left corner that says “post your ad”. Once you click the blue button it will ask you for your login information
- Enter your credentials. Your username is your email address.
- If you do not have a classifieds account and would like to register this is where you will click register now.
- You’ll see a button that says return to the previous page. Make sure that button is NOT checked off.
- From here it will prompt you with questions to start creating your ad.
- If you forgot your password to your classifieds account please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tide Guide Monthly Print Outs
Visit our tide guide page and make your location selection.
Once on the page, you will see the tide for today.
To print a monthly calendar, scroll down and click the Plot Calendar button. this will give you the current month in a calendar format that you can print, click the Printer View, then Print.
If you would like future months, you can select the dates from the Option section, then click the Plot Calendar button.