Where did Louisiana’s biggest bucks live and die?
Since deer season cranked up last fall, Louisiana Sportsman writers have detailed the stories of 60 big bucks harvested across the Bayou State.
Of the deer profiled by the Sportsman, 42 cracked the 150-inch barrier, and of those bucks, 17 eclipsed the 170-inch mark.
- Huge crossbow buck falls in Richland Parish
- Soybeans translate into big bucks in Red River Parish
- Day-long hunt pays off for Thompson
- Tyler Jordan downs his best buck ever in Catahoula Parish
- Cousins have quick success on Concordia Parish land
- Hammons downs 15-point brute in Lincoln Parish
- New Iberia hunter downs buck he missed a year ago
To get all the details on every single deer Louisiana Sportsman has covered this season — and in past years — head to
Be the first to comment