Wildgame Innovations introduces new deer feeder
With supplemental feeding rapidly becoming one of the most important aspects of Quality Deer Management, Wildgame Innovations is announcing a new kind of feeder that maximizes the potential of supplemental feed.
The new Auger Feeding system is designed to hold and deliver supplemental feed at set times throughout the day.
The Auger can hold up to 50 pounds of feed and the digital timer allows for up to six customizable feed times to be set. Rather than just throwing your feed or minerals on the ground, allow the new Auger feeder to do the work for you, and you can rest at ease that your money isn’t going to waste the next time a rain comes.
Constructed of heavy duty, weather resistant material and designed not to clog, the Auger is the perfect feeder for growing big bucks on your property.
Features of the Pile Driv’r include:
– Durable 50-pound poly barrel (depending on feed density)
– Auger delivery system, controllable dispersion
– Handles powdered minerals, bran, corn or pellets
– Designed not to clog (no matter feed type or climate)
– Unique, powerful gear system
– Designed for easy placement (hanging or ratchet straps)
– Weather resistant (electronics enclosed inside the unit)
– 6 available feed times
– 12-volt battery operation (battery not included)
– Weighs only 9 pounds
Click here for more information.
Subscribe now, get unlimited access for $19.99 per year
Become the most informed Sportsman you know, with a membership to the Louisiana Sportsman Magazine and LouisianaSportsman.com.