Sportsman Web Content Editor/Manager
We’re looking for a self-motivated high-achiever that is passionate about fishing and hunting to manage our digital media platforms. The right person will be able to work with a team of freelance writers and graphic designers to crank out great content for our magazines and websites. You’ll also need to be able to write great headlines and captions for social posts that engage our audience and drive them to our website.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Edit and write content for our audience
- Crank out engaging posts on our facebook and instagram sites
- Work with our graphic designers to create informative maps and graphics
- Manage a pool of freelancers to make sure we cover what’s going on in the fishing and hunting world each month
What We Want
- Lots of knowledge and interest with content creation and marketing
- Lots of knowledge and interest in fishing and hunting
- At least one year experience with WordPress
- Super strong editing and writing skills
- Self-directed, self-motivated and proactive
- Organization and time management skills
- Digital marketing performance knowledge
What You Get
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health benefits
Our office is located in Boutte, Louisiana, but this position can be worked from the comfort of your home.
Please send introduction and resume’ to: email@example.com
Subscribe now, get unlimited access for $19.99 per year
Become the most informed Sportsman you know, with a membership to the Louisiana Sportsman Magazine and LouisianaSportsman.com.