The Louisiana Sportsman Show and Festival is back!
The 42nd annual show will be held Father’s Day weekend, June 17-19, at the Lamar-Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales. This year’s show is presented by Shell.
The show features boats, fishing and hunting equipment, ATVs, tractors, RVs and outdoor power equipment, plus activities for the entire family.
Tickets for each day will be $12 for adults, $6 for kids ages 5-12 and kids under five are admitted free. Show hours are noon to 7 p.m. on Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
“We are thrilled to be able to bring the Louisiana Sportsman Show & Festival back after a two-year layoff. We are so glad to be back and we hope you and your family are planning to come,” said Lisa Cuccia, President of Louisiana Publishing.
“Our vendors and exhibitors are working hard to ensure we bring the best show possible this year and give people the chance to come out and see all this great gear and equipment in one place. Plus, it’s a great place to save lots of money on outdoor purchases. It has been a struggle for many outdoor businesses the past year because they are still fighting supply chain issues. But we have all worked together to put together a great show for Louisiana and we are still picking up new exhibitors as we get closer to the show.”
- Fetch & Fish, featuring a huge fish tank in which regular fishing seminars and retriever demonstrations will be conducted.
- Live music from Adam Pearce and Dominick Michael.
- A Kids Area featuring a casting pond.
- The Sportsman Zone, brought to you by Bowie Outfitters, which houses everything fishing and more. Bowie’s has bought truckloads of product just for this event, and huge discounts will be offered on many items.
- Fishing and hunting outfitters from across the country.
- A food court will be available for visitors to enjoy a variety of excellent foods from several vendors as well as other concessions.
JOIN THE CLUB, get unlimited access for $2.99/month
Become the most informed Sportsman you know, with a membership to the Louisiana Sportsman Magazine and LouisianaSportsman.com.