Here you will find most of the answers you may have about our site.
Trouble logging in!
Depending on your activity, there are TWO different user accounts for this site.
- Reading articles, if you are reading articles and see a count down overlay, then you will need to enter your user information found on your mailing label or in emails we send out. The login button can be found on the top right site of the pages. It is a black button with the words “LOG IN“. If that button shows “MY ACCOUNT” then you are currently logged in and have full access to all of our content.
- Posting Reports or Classified ads, the Reports and Classifieds section require a SEPERATE username and password. You can use the same as you use for the articles, but it is a separate system. When on a computer, and looking at the Reports or Classifieds you will find the “Have an account? Log In” link on the left of the Sportsman Logo. When on a mobile device, you will find “LOG IN” line it in the “3 bar” navigation on the right side of the Sportsman Logo.
I am a current subscriber, how do I sign in to read the articles?
- If this is your first time logging in, please click the Login button on the top right side of your screen to go to the login page. Here you will need to enter your account number found on your current mailing label in the account lookup form and press submit. This verify your account with our subscription department and will then take you to the Account setup page where you will enter your email address and password twice, then press submit. You will now be logged into the web site and have access to all of our articles and archives.
- If you have an account on the web site then please click on the Login button on the top right side of your screen to go to the login page. Here you will enter your email address and password to long in.
How do I stay logged in?
- When you log in make sure the remember Me check box is marked, this will keep you logged in as long as you cookies are nor cleared out.
Login Page: https://www.louisianasportsman.com/log-in
How to I reset my password?
- Please visit the lost password page, you may have to click the link “Lost you password?” and enter your email address and the system will send you a new password to your email address we have on file. Please check you email if you do not see the new email , please check your spam or junk folders. Using the information in the email you will then access the site and you can then keep using the new password or you can visit the My Account page the add a new one.
Reports, Classifieds and Merchants
Tide Guide Monthly Print outs
- Visit our tide guide page and make your location selection.
- Once on the page, you will see the tide for today.
- To print a monthly calendar, scroll down and click the Plot Calendar button. this will give you the current month in a calendar format that you can print, click the Printer View, then Print.
- If you would like future months, you can select the dates from the Option section, then click the Plot Calendar button.