Louisiana Sportsman Show has something for everyone
35th annual show set for March 13-16
The 2014 Louisiana Sportsman Show offers one-stop shopping for all your outdoor needs.
The 35th Annual Louisiana Sportsman Show and Festival, Louisiana’s largest outdoor and boat show, will be held March 13-16 at the Lamar-Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales.
The show, which is sponsored by Ram Trucks, will feature acres of boats, fishing and hunting equipment, ATVs, tractors and outdoor power equipment, and activities for the entire family.
More than 250 vendors will be at the show, offering acre upon acre of fishing tackle and hunting gear.
But there really are three shows held on the same grounds that weekend — all included in a single admission fee.
In addition to the Louisiana Sportsman Show, the Louisiana Sportsman Boat Show by Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union is the place to be if you’re even thinking about buying a boat. The boat show will again provide one-stop shopping with special show pricing from all the major brands of bass, bay and pontoon boats.
Looking for a new piece of power equipment? That’s no problem, since the Louisiana Sportsman power equipment area will feature products by Kubota, John Deere, Toro, Stihl, Huskavarna and many other brands, ATVs, UTVs, golf carts and other forms of power equipment. Again, special show pricing will be offered.
And DLFCU can even offer on-site credit processing to ensure you can lock in the special pricing for the boat show and the power equipment show.
Admission again is $10 per day.
But there’s more to the Louisiana Sportsman Show, with a variety of family oriented events being offered. Among the featured events are:
• The Ram Trucks test track, allowing show visitors to drive the newest trucks, with product specialists available to answer questions.
• The Yamaha-sponsored Louisiana Sportsman Big Buck Contest, which will display of some of the largest bucks killed this season in Mississippi, Louisiana and across the country.
• The $35,000 Louisiana Bass Championship Open, with the final-day weigh-in being held at the show’s main stage.
• Splash Dogs sponsored by Realtree, in which participants can enter their dogs in retriever competitions. Or dogs can jump from the Sp
• A Kids Village, with free admission to the show for kids on Sunday.
• A 3-D archery range, sponsored by Cabela’s, with a competition that offers 100-percent payback.
• A Yamaha ATV test track
• A bass tank, where pros will be giving regular fishing seminars.
• The Sportsman Zone brought to you by Bowie Outfitters, which houses everything fishing plus more. Bowie has bought truck loads of product just for this event, and huge discounts will be offered on many items. Factory reps also will be on-site.
• Fishing and hunting outfitters from across the United States.
• A new and improved food court.
Show hours are 2 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
Louisiana Sportsman is the complete hunting and fishing magazine for Louisiana.
Devoted to hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities in the wetlands,
Louisiana Sportsman is the information guide for Louisiana's most active hunters and fishermen.
Posted on Yesterday at 2:41 pm by From News Reports
Posted on Yesterday at 2:25 pm by From News Reports
Posted on Yesterday at 9:00 am by
Posted on March 05 at 9:00 am by
Posted on February 24 at 8:16 pm by From News Reports