The schedule of events is:
• Launches at 7 a.m. from Red River Marina with complimentary coffee & donuts provided by Red River Waterway Commission (FridayFriday to Sunday)
• On-the-water boat demo rides at the launch courtesy of Mercury, Nitro, Skeeter, Triton & Yamaha (Friday to Sunday)
• Bassmaster Classic Outdoors Expo presented by Dick's Sporting Goods (Friday to Sunday)
• Weigh-in at CenturyLink Center: Doors open at 3 p.m. CT (Friday to Sunday)
• Win a $500 Bass Pro Shops shopping spree with Rick Clunn at the Day One Weigh-in (Friday)
• Win a fishing trip with Edwin Evers courtesy of Nitro Boats at the Day Two Weigh-in (Saturday)
• Be the Craziest Mercury Fan and win a Mercury engine at the Day Two Weigh-in (Saturday)
• RCA recording artist Bush Hawg presented by Evan Williams Bourbon performs at the Day Two Weigh-in (Saturday)
• Free concert: Brian Schram performs at the Day Three weigh-in (Sunday)
• Berkley Cast for Cash – one lucky fan will cast for $100,000 at the Day Three weigh-in (Sunday)
• Choose your seats wisely and you could catch a Yamaha T-shirt at the Day Three weigh-in (Sunday)
• Bring your A-game for the Triton Football Toss at the Day Three weigh-in (Sunday)
• Evan Williams Bourbon fans will have the chance to win front row seats for the Bassmaster Classic Weigh-in Show
The Classic Outdoor Expo at the Convention Center (map) hours are:
• Friday - 12-8 p.m.
• Saturday - 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
• Sunday - 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
The CenturyLink Center, where weigh-ins will be held, is located at 2000 CenturyTel Center Drive (map)in Bossier City.
Red River Marina, where launches will take place, is located at Highway 71 South/250 Red River South Marina Road (map) in Bossier City.
Follow all the news about the 2012 Bassmaster Classic on the dedicated page, which also includes a full list of competitors, past Classic stories, videos from this and the 2011 Classic and will house standings once the championship events.