PROTEC™ Blood Tracker™ by NEBO® Hunting Other For Sale in Louisiana - $21.00
PROTEC™ Blood Tracker™ by NEBO®
in stock now!
The PROTEC™ Blood Tracker™ by NEBO® uses a high powered color-changing LED to produce 100 lumens of bright white light and 70 lumens of a red/green light mixture. This mixture creates an amber light that causes the color red (blood) to stand out. The red/green mixture is intensified most in flood light mode. The Blood Tracker™ features a 4x adjustable zoom to change the beam from spot light to flood light with the simple twist of the head. The Blood Tracker’s™ ergonomic textured handle keeps this light secure in the palm of your hand; and the steel clip allows this light to be used as a cap-light for hands-free lighting. Constructed of aircraft grade, anodized aluminum the Blood Tracker™ is shock-proof and water-resistant to ensure toughness and reliability. An unbreakable polycarbonate lens makes the Blood Tracker™ virtually indestructible. The lens is also convex so that it evenly distributes the light beam without any dull or dark spots.
• One color-changing LED bulb outputs 100 lumens of white light and 70 lumens of a red/green light mixture (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
• 4x adjustable zoom
• Anodized aircraft grade aluminum shock-proof and water-resistant compact body design
• Steel clip for hands-free lighting
• Aggressive self-defense face
• Unbreakable polycarbonate convex lens
• Rear glow-in-the-dark button uses hard/soft touch technology
o Hard Touch: Simply click through the functions. (Light will turn off in between settings.)
o Soft Touch: Press button halfway with no click. This allows the user to cycle through the settings quickly without the light turning off between settings