10) YOU CAN TRADE YOUR OLD 44 FOR A NEW 22
9) YOU CAN KEEP 1 GUN AT HOME AND HAVE ANOTHER FOR WHEN YOU ARE ON THE ROAD
8) IF YOU ADMIRE A FRIEND'S GUN AND YOU TELL HIM SO, HE WILL PROBABLY LET YOU TRY IT A FEW TIME
7) YOUR PRIMARY GUN DOES NOT MIND IF YOU KEEP ANOTHER GUN AROUND FOR BACKUP
6) YOUR GUN WILL STAY WITH YOU EVEN IF YOU RUN OUT OF AMMO
5) A GUN DOESN'T TAKE UP A LOT OF CLOSET SPACE
4) GUNS FUNCTION NORMALLY EVERYDAY OF THE MONTH
3) A GUN DOESNT ASK " DO THESE NEW GRIPS MAKE ME LOOK FAT"
2) A GUN DOESN'T MIND IF YOU GO TO SLEEP AFTER YOU USE IT
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON A GUN IS FAVORED OVER A WOMAN
1) YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN
I am like everyone else who reads LAS, I have opinions about everything. This is a great site to have good discussions about all topics. Some of the comments are getting away from opinions and going to personal attacks. We need to remember many young people read these comments. These are the people we are trying to recruit into our hunting and fishing world for the future. I wonder how these negative comments play to thier ears. Does it make them afraid to ask questions for fear of being ridiculed or insulted.Let's rise up above the pettiness and present ourselves as the good honest people we are. All we want to do is share our love of the outdoors with each other and hopefully get more people to join our special place.KEEP IT CLEAN, MAKE IT POSITVE. SHARE THE WEALTH OF NATURE.
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE A 50 CAL MUZZLELOADER BARREL AND FOREARM FOR A THOMPSON ENCORE. I NEED A BLUE BARREL AND BLACK SYNTHETIC FOREARM
WHY DON'T WE START THE HUNTERS FOR THE HUNGRY CAMPAIGN EARLY THIS YEAR TO HELP OUT THE RELIEF EFFORTS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE LOST ELECTRICITY. SEEMS LIKE A GOOD WHY TO UTILIZE ALL LAST YERS FISH AND GAME
I HAVE A PLAN TO STOP LOOTING IN N.O. START A RUMOR ABOUT SHARK ATTACKS IN THE CITY. THAT SHOULD KEEP A LARGE NUMBER OUT OF THE WATER
CAN I GET SOME OPINIONS ON DIGITAL SCOUTING CAMERAS. WANT TO BUY ONE BUT WOULD LIKE SOME EXPIERENCES AND OPINIONS FIRST