This came by email of a guy in Walker, La (Livingston Parish) trail camera. Even ghost in Livingston poach. Just kidding guys. I dont know how true this is. Make up your own mind.
I had two seperate flats on my tractor fronts (tube) this weekend chopping food plots and was wondering pros vs cons on foam filled tires and where to get it done around Gonzales/Prairieville? It caused alot of down time because I had to drive 30 mins oneway to get it fixed. comments welcomed, I have to go back and finish now and do not want it to happen again.
British Petroleum announced today that they will no longer hire Cajuns to help in the cleanup. Thibodeaux, Boudreaux and Fontenot were told to clean as many brown pelicans as they could... So far, Thibodeaux has cleaned and gutted over 56 birds while Boudreaux made the roux and Fontenot cooked the rice.........just trying to find humor it these terrible times
How do I hook up satellite TV with the equipment from my house on my fishing camp? Do I call and get another receiver and go buy a dish from RadioShack or something? Is it as simple as that or is there a trick to it. Oh, by the way I have Dish Network.
Recieved this email and thought I would share it.....
1. Every time they mention hurricane Katrina, drink 1
2. If they show pictures of the City of New Orleans right after Katrina, drink 1
3. Every time they say how much the Saints mean to the City of New Orleans , drink 1
4. Every time the words tragedy, flood, or devastation are used, drink 1
5. Every time they talk about how good Reggie Bush was in college, drink 3
6. If they show Kim Kardashian in the stands, drink 5
7. Every time they show a picture of Reggie Bush with a bat or say bringing the wood drink for 5 seconds.
8. Every time Reggie Bush gets negative yardage trying to run around in the backfield a bunch and outrun the defense, drink 1 and turn to the person next to you and say I told you Vince Young should have won the Heisman
9. Every time Reggie Bush gets up and flexes his arms in that pose he likes to do, drink 1
10. If they mention Tim Tebow for any reason, funnel a beer
11. Every time they say that its destiny for the Saints to win drink 1
12. If they show footage of Katrina survivors at the Superdome, take a shot of cheap liquor
13. If they call Saints fans the most passionate fans in football, drink 1
14. If they say that the Saints, Saints fans, or the City of New Orleans deserve a Superbowl victory, drink 1
15. Every time they say how good of a story the Saints are, drink 1
16. If Jeremy Shockey pretends to be hurt after dropping a pass, drink 2
17. If they mention the Saints beating the Falcons in 2006 in the first game after Katrina in the Superdome, drink 5 and remember that we are still a better football team with better fans.
18. Every time they compare hurricane Katrina to the Haiti earthquake, funnel a beer and yell buulship!
19. Every time they mention Drew Brees as the Mardi Gras king, drink 1
20. Every time they show Archie Manning, drink 1, and mention how bad he sucked. If they show old footage of him on the Saints, drink 5. If they mention how tough of a decision it was for him as for whom to cheer for, drink 10.
21. Every time they show a saints fan yelling "Who dat!" Or a sign/shirt saying the same, drink 1.
22. If they show Chris Paul at the game, drink 1 and mention to someone how much better he is than Devon Williams.
23. If they show former Mayor Ray Nagin, drink 5 and then punch someone in the face
Looking into building a metal shed/storage. Going to be 24'x30'x10'. Need this to store boat, tractor, lawnmower and numberous other outdoor toys. Any recomendations on contractor to build it and round about price I'm looking at? in the Gonzales, La area. Thanks
Looking for some help! A group of about 5-6 of us want to take an early season trip and hunt whitetail out of state, either South Texas or the mid-west. Looking for some info on where to and where not to go. Not looking to second mortgage my house either, somewhere in the ballpark of $1500 to $2500. archery, primative, shotgun or rifle does not matter. Any suggestions?
I love this!
After a quick 30 minute preseason scouting trip in the bathroom, I checked my trail camera to see what was lurking around my favorite hunting spot, nick-named the couch and BAM there he was! I think he is a 10 month old but not sure? Can all you experts please give a young man some help?
What is the going rate for a forester in southwest Mississippi? I am talking about 80+/- acres of hardwoods. Looking for a percentage range. Thinking of doing a little logging.
Looking at bay boats. Going to be fishing mostly in Barataria bay/Grand Isle, Dularge/Cocodrie and Buras area. should I get aluminum or fiberglass? Oh, its going to be around a 20-22 ft boat.
In the market for a new range finder. Tired of carrying one that is as big as a VCR and heavy as a cender block. I was wanting some input on the Bushnell Scout 1000 w/ ARC, Leupold w/ TBR or Nikon w/ID technology. I would like one with the angle compensation because I mostly bow hunt. I know the Nikon one angles from +/- 89 degrees up or down. But cannot find info on the degrees up or down on the others. Info appreciated.
I am in need of a Forester registered in Mississippi. I have 70 acres in Wilkinson County that needs to be clearcut. If anyone knows someone, used someone in the past or you are one. Please email me or respond on this post. Thanks
Atention Sportsman!!!!! The NRA is after Obama. copy and paste and see why.
good for them I my self am an Independant. and always vote for the best choice for me and mine. and it looks to be McCain this go round.
I am looking at buying a small 30+/- hp tractor. nothing more that $10k to clear my property and bush hog and plant food plots with. how about Yanmar? anyone can tell me about these? I know that Yanmar use to make John Deere engines. or should I buy name brand?
Thinking about opening a tourny style outdoor 3-D archery range on some of my wooded property in Ascension Parish. about 3 miles east of Cabela's. possibly around 15-20, maybe more, stations on about 15 acres of ground. just to have something to do on the off season. Open to the public and a small fee of course. What do ya'll think? Would anybody come?
This may seem like and odd question. Just wanted to hear feed back. My old tires are wore out and going get mud tires for my '05 Z71. which ones is the question? i hunt in Woodville area on unimproved roads gets pretty messy after a rain and got stuck with the stock tires Sat. after the all night rain and snow. I had to walk back to camp (about 3 miles) to get help because cell phones do not work well in Woodville. I don't want to spend $2000 dollars on tires. which tires are best for the money? i was looking at Maxxis Buckshots and Remington Mud Brutes, but open to anything.
Does anyone know the guy who runs Hard Times Hunting Club outside of Woodville, MS? I need to speak with him ASAP. If you have his name and number email it to me please. Thanks
Looking for 1000-2000 acres to lease for deer and turkey hunting. if you have just one membership open i would like to hear about it as well. no dogs and not interested in a place that shoots small deer. willing to pay top dollar for the right place for membership or $20,000 a year for land lease. someone just bought our hunting lease in MS that we have been hunting on for 20 years and wants it all to himself.
Thanks in advance.
I am going to buy a new scope soon and was wondering about your opinion Zeiss vs Leupold vs Nikon vs anything somewhere in the $400-$600 dollar range. i was thinking the Zeiss conquest 3-9x40mm great glass and eye relief, good price. Don't want the extra weight and cost of the 50mm. i have zeiss, leupold and nikon scopes already. and like them all. just want to see what you think. oh i am putting it on a 7 mag. thanks