User has not posted a report.
User has not posted a comment.
2012 Ranger 184 Ghost Flats Skiff â Not a guide boat with less than 230 hrs. Boat has always been garage kept and includes the following:
- 2012 Yamaha F150 Four Stroke Motor with less than 230 hours
- Includes two props: Stainless Steel Yamaha 3 Blade Prop (runs 53-54 mph) and a PowerTech 4 Blade Prop (runs 50-52 mph)
- 10 year transferrable warranty on hull through Ranger
- Seastar hydraulic steering
- (2) PowerPole 8â Pro Series shallow water anchors
- Minn Kota Riptide ST 80 lbs 24 volt iPilot Trolling Motor w/ two remotes w/ quick release bracket
- Lowrance HDS 7 inch Gen 2 GPS & Fishfinder w/ temp thru hull transducers
- Lowrance SonicHub with (2) speakers
- BT-100 Bluetooth connection to SonicHub
- NMEA 2000 Lowrance to Yamaha interface cable
- Includes radio antenna inside compartment
- Blue cockpit lighting
- (2) live wells: in rear deck and in console
- 8â Bobâs Hydraulic Jack plate
- Blinker style jack plate controls
- Recessed LEMCO trim tabs
- SeaDek on the poling platform and in the front storage compartment
- (6) aluminum rod holder on the console, (2) in the rear deck
- 1 Cranking & 2 deep cycle trolling motor batteries (1 year old)
- Quest Pro Dual 10A onboard battery charger
- Built-in push-pole holder
- Ranger aluminum trailer w/ torsion axles
- Trailer equipped w/ swing away tongue
- Aluminum rims with matching spare
- (2) New trailer tires
- Includes 24â Loop Push Pole
- Hambyâs Keel Guard for beaching boat
This boat is great for chasing fish in the shallows as well as running the big open bays to get to the leeward shores lines on the rougher days. Get this one $ 37,500.00.
Boat is located in Madisonville, LA. Call or text Philip at 985-264-7nine41 or email me at pjswett0608@gmail to arrange a viewing.
NoSwett184 has not filled this section yet.