looking for a rear axle for my damaged 2005 4x4 yahama big bear.
does any out there have a smokehouse you can share some secrets with me.
Phil Robertson is my hero because he is not afraid to call it the way he sees it. If you are gay so be it, Im sure you can't change but do let everyone have the freedom of speech and freedom of religious beliefs.
First kill of the year and believe it or not it was getting ready to mount a doe. Kind of early.
need a good sausage recipe. also some hints on smoking some.
I've been doing some research on masking scents and have found that they all are a big waste of money. They do not work, deer will still smell you if the wind is right. If they did work every drug dealer would be buying it to hide scents from dogs. One I did research on was 99.3% water and the other .7 % was a secret. One was 99% water and the other 1% was the same ingredient as water proofing agent. The truth is you cannot hide your scent from deer no matter what you do.
If you have money to waste go ahead and buy some.
any one out there know anything about the Alaskan rifle scopes sold at Cabela. Im thinking about a new scope for my son and have looked at them and they seem to be ok but I don't know of anyone that has one.
has anyone seen the cost of this affordable health care. My son is in college and for him to have coverage the cost would be $310 a month with $5000.00 deductible. That there is crazy. The name needs to be called Obama's unaffordable health care.
Some of the deer hunting shows on TV are disgusting. I was watching one this week where they were apparently hunting on some deer ranch. There were about 20 deer in this field and about 10 of them were nice bucks some really nice. The guide with this guy making the show was telling the man which one he could shoot. (some of the deer even had names). The man shoot a nice 8 pointer and he got so excited he almost had a heart attack. He got out of the stand and started yelling and really carrying on about killing a deer. WHERE DO THEY GET THESE GUYS MAKING THESE SHOWS AND WHY DO THEY PUT THEM ON TV. some of our youths think this is the way to hunt. SAD THAT HUNTING HAS BECOME THIS COMMERICALIZED.
this little fellow is an acrobat or real hungry.
anyone know where I can buy bulk wheat?
I'd like opinions on planting rye grass in food plots. I've read a lot of articles on this subject and I am looking for advice. Last year we planted a field with just rye grass and the field looked like a golf course. We saw more deer on that field than any other we have. Why are so many people saying deer do not like rye grass? We killed a buck late in year and his belly was packed with rye grass he had eaten. It is almost planting time and need pros and cons. rye grass is cheaper
2 more months until hunting season. going to be a good year this year. a lot of natural feed due to the wet summer. Acorn crop looks like its going to be good where I hunt. Hopefully a hurricane doesn't mess things up.
just 3 more months until hunting. can't wait
This is what a pregnant doe looks like. the dates and times are not correct on my camara
I was wondering why posts on my computer are out of order as far as being posted. The dates and times for posts being posted are not newest first and so on. Is it something I have to do?
This is pictures of my 3 buck limit this year. I hunt in middle Alabama and it has been a good year. Strangly they are all 8 pts, saw a couple really big ones but couldn't get a shot. Can't wait until next year. The last picture had a spread of about 19 inches. the middle picture deer weighs about 200 lbs
I read a lot of comments on hunting with dogs, some positive and some negative and some from people that have no clue on what they are talking about. I have been hunting for 50 years and have dog hunted a lot in the past although I don't anymore. Facts are I kill more deer still hunting than I ever did with dogs and people that say dog hunters kill all the deer is not true. I wish people around my place would run dogs a little more as it keeps the deer moving. It spreads them out so less chance of interbreeding. Most but not all dog hunters go to extra measures to keep off others property, thoses that don't as with the person in a picture on this post gives dog hunters a bad name. Poachers weather dog hunting or not is what is the problem.
I READ SOME OF THE REPORTS AND NOTICE THAT SOME PEOPLE USE WORDS LIKE SLAUGHER OR MASSACRE WHEN REFERRING TO OUR WILDLIFE. I EVEN SAW A REPORT OF A YOUTH HUNT USING THE WORK SLAUGHER. LOOK UP THE THESE WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY. C'ON MAN RESPECT OUR WILDLIFE. TEACH OUR YOUNG PEOPLE THAT THERES MORE TO HUNTING THAN SLAUGHERING OUR WILDLIFE.
I HAVE A QUESTION ON AMMO FOR YOU EXPERTS. i'VE NOTICED ON THE MARKET IS AMMO CALLED MANAGED RECOIL. wHAT IS THAT ABOUT?