|LouisianaSportsman.com user 'abasco'|
|If you haven't used all the deer meat from last season, you can clean out your freezer and beneift the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank by donating the unused meat during the Clean Out Your Freezer Day.|
The Clean Out Your Freezer Day is scheduled for Sunday (Sept. 25), with all donated game going to the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank, the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries announced today.
Hunters for the Hungry is sponsoring the benefit, which will accept game from hunters at 15 locations around the Greater Baton Rouge area.
Donations will be accepted between 1 and 4 p.m. only.
Collection points are:
• Cabela’s – Interstate 10 at La. Hwy. 30, Gonzales
East Baton Rouge Parish
• Old Alex Box Stadium (LSU) – Parking lot at corner of Nicholson and Skip Bertman Drive
• Baker Fire Department – 3701 Groom Road
• Baton Rouge Fire Dept. – 545 Lobdell Drive and 835 Sharp Road
• Bowie Outfitters – 8630 Perkins Road
• CCA Louisiana – 12241 Industriplex Blvd.
• Central Fire Dept. – 11646 Sullivan Road
• St. George Fire Dept. – 7027 Antioch Road and 16415 George O’Neal Lane
• Zachary Fire Dept. – 4525 Main Street
West Baton Rouge Parish
• Spillway Sportsman – La. Hwy. 1, Brusly
East Feliciana Parish
• F.S. Williams Store – La. Hwy. 19 at Hwy. 10, Ethel
West Feliciana Parish
• Feliciana Seafood and Deli – 7555 Highway 61 North, St. Francisville
• Basin River Electrical Supply – 24310 Railroad Avenue, Plaquemine
• Bass Pro Shop – Interstate 12 at Range Avenue, Denham Springs
Pointe Coupee Parish
• Soprano’s Supermarket – 8389 Hwy. 190, Livonia
louisianasportsman.com is a supplement to Louisiana Sportsman Magazine.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 Louisiana Sportsman, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please contact our WebMaster if you experience problems with the website.