User has not posted a report.
Second Ammendment in response to a report titled: 'KING OBAMA' - YOU MUST READ THIS
User has not posted an ad.
A few interesting quotes from those old men from long ago (and some not so long ago)Â“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So letÂ’s not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country.Â”
- Adolf Hitler, dinner talk on April 11, 1942Â“Armas para que? (Â“Guns, for what?Â”)Â”
A response to Cuban citizens who said the people might need to keep their guns, after Castro announced strict gun control in Cuba.
- Fidel CastroÂ“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.Â”
- Joseph StalinÂ“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.Â”
- Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6 1938Â“US Senator, If I could have banned them all Â– Â‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your gunsÂ’ Â– I would have!Â”
- Diane Feinstein, Statement on TV program 60 Minutes, Feb 5 1995Â“The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops.Â”
- Noah Webster, 1787Â“To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them.Â”
Â– George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380Â“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in governmentÂ”
Â– Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
Sergeant Major has not filled this section yet.