Professional / Technical in Louisiana
Expired - N/A
Currently looking for a Mechanic in Baton Rouge La.
We would like to add a team member that enjoys working on trucks and is ready to take on the challenge of working on the best trucks in the industry.
We will be offering training on the new Paccar MX engines with certifications and much more training on Cummins and Cat.
If you have the basic knowledge and the drive to learn more then look no further we offer a State of the art shop with competitive wages.
Requirements for Diesel Mechanic include:
* Must have a minimum 2 years experience as a diesel mechanic
* Cummins/Caterpillar Certifications and valid CDL highly preferred
* Trouble shooting and problem solver
* Willing to work on all aspects of customers' needs.
* Willing to perform preventive maintenance and cleaning of trucks when needed.
* Experience with PTO and pumps/blowers a plus.
* MX Engine training and certification will be offered to the right candidate
The technician is qualified to perform maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments.
knowledge to install injectors,clutches, fan hubs, overheads, differentials, fifth wheels, brakes, swing transmissions.
Documents work performed in an accurate and timely manner.Ensure interior and exterior of the vehicle are clean when vehicle is returned to the customer.Tags all warranty partsAbility to multi-task under pressure and work independently with little supervisionMust be a team player.Maintain safe work environment.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred Commercial Driver's License or willing to obtain one in 90 day's and good driving record.
Respond with Resume or description of knowledge and phone number you can be reached at.
Location: Baton Rouge
Compensation: Competitive wages
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.