marine battery knobs - $15.00
Why does your Boat need BatteryKnobs™???
• It’s all about a clean and tight connection to the engine and DC distribution system.
• Today’s modern outboards and marine inboards are bigger and have a higher current
• Higher horsepower usually means more electrical power output from the alternator
to run more and larger electronics and accessories – that is current being returned to
the battery and distributed onboard.
• ECM’s (Engine Control Modules) require clean and reliable power and ground
connections to function properly. A poor connection can have a direct effect on the
performance of the engine.
• With standard wing-nuts, it is difficult to apply the proper amount of torque by hand,
that’s why some battery manufacturers have gone to hex nuts.
• Using a wrench or pliers always exposes you to arching or shorting.
• A multitude of problems can manifest themselves due to loose or marginal battery
connections either Positive or Negative. A Floating Ground is a good example.
• Some compartments are so tight it’s difficult to get a wrench or pliers on the terminal.
• Since no tools are required it’s much easier & safer to maintain snug terminal'
connections. 5/16'; 3/8' and 5/16
Avoid scams, deal with people locally. Beware of people who want to wire money, use cashiers checks, money orders, or want to drop ship products. Learn more here.
Classified ads are posted by individuals as is, with no guarantees by this site. We will not provide user contact information. Louisiana Sportsman
is not involved in any transaction and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer any protections or certifications.