Trolling Motors in Louisiana
Expired - marine battery knobs - $15.00
Why does your Boat need BatteryKnobs™???
• It’s all about a clean and tight connection to the engine and DC distribution system.
• Today’s modern outboards and marine inboards are bigger and have a higher current
• Higher horsepower usually means more electrical power output from the alternator
to run more and larger electronics and accessories – that is current being returned to
the battery and distributed onboard.
• ECM’s (Engine Control Modules) require clean and reliable power and ground
connections to function properly. A poor connection can have a direct effect on the
performance of the engine.
• With standard wing-nuts, it is difficult to apply the proper amount of torque by hand,
that’s why some battery manufacturers have gone to hex nuts.
• Using a wrench or pliers always exposes you to arching or shorting.
• A multitude of problems can manifest themselves due to loose or marginal battery
connections either Positive or Negative. A Floating Ground is a good example.
• Some compartments are so tight it’s difficult to get a wrench or pliers on the terminal.
• Since no tools are required it’s much easier & safer to maintain snug terminal'
connections. 5/16'; 3/8' and 5/16