Louisiana Publishing, the publishers of the Louisiana Sportsman and 5 other magazines and a weekly newspaper and 7 web sites, has an immediate need for a full-time Internet Coordinator in our Boutte office.
Position services the Production and Internet Sales Departments with the administration and coordination of web-based advertising and editorial content. You would be responsible, with aligned departments, for the content maintenance of company web properties including key promotional activities, seasonal trends and online advertisements and promotions. This position requires experience with content management systems. Online retail experience is a plus.
Production duties include:
• Maintaining content across web properties via a Content Management System (Includes
placement of ad spots, links and promotional banners)
• Administering reports to key stake-holders and internet sales staff.
• Maintaining digital delivery system
• Assisting customers and users with simple technical problems
Desired working traits include:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize a heavy workload to meet fluctuating deadlines
• Being a proactive team player.
• Being focused and highly organized.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Must be able to lift up to 20lb and move from desk (seated) to traffic paperwork as needed.
Software Skills needed (PC and/or MAC environment):
• OpenX or other content management system(s)
Company sponsored benefits package available after 90 days, 401k after one year.
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins. Questions are welcomed and may be sent to before mentioned email address.
• Location: Boutte, LA
• Compensation: Hourly position, pay based on skill level
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls or walk-ins. Questions are welcomed and may be sent to before mentioned email address.
|Reports / Forum|
Calendar of events